Friday, February 23, 2007

The Inauguration

Nowadays, I have started reading a few of the many blogs on the internet. After having read many-a-blog, I have come to the conlusion that besides being very entertaining, they are also very informative. I had started my own amateurish efforts at blogging about a year back. This was what I had said in my first post : "I thought that even i should have a blog of my own - blogger / blogspot is owned by Google - so it was an automatic choice ! Funny, my life revolves around Google. The start page for my browser is google.com. I use gmail for my mail, orkut for socializing, google-earth (extensively) for looking at maps and studying roads, gtalk sometimes, and now - blogger !"

However, I didn't quite like the name of the link to the blog. It was very unimaginative, I thought. So, I have found a better one. One that describes me a lot. I guess, people who know me, even those who have known me for only minutes maybe, will find this title quite apt !

No comments: